High Performance Muzzle Brake for Eliminating Recoil
For discerning users looking for every advantage we offer the Gamma556. The VG6 GAMMA 556 was designed using state of the art engineering techniques, utilizing CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and CAE (Computer Aided Engineering). 100% CNC machined for optimal performance.
The VG6 GAMMA 556 is a muzzle brake and compensator hybrid. It virtually eliminates recoil and minimizes muzzle movement. The unique combination of both braking and compensating features inspire shooter confidence and allows the shooter to make very fast follow up shots. Its unique chamber geometries give it a very soft feel in the shoulder and the gas ports dimensions have been strenuously tested to give the utmost control to the muzzle.
The VG6 GAMMA 556 has been tuned for versatility. While it is perfect for SBR’s and AR pistols the brake has been optimized for 10.5" to 18.5" barrel lengths. The Gamma556 will allow you to saturate the target no matter how fast you shoot.
Also available in Gamma556 EX model. This model is 2.21 inches and it the correct length to pin and weld to 14.5” barrels to complete the fixed 16.01” barrel length for a rifle.
- Material : 17-4ph® Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Finish : BLACKNITRIDE™ - Satin Finish(Half Gloss)
- Surface Hardness : 68RC
- Caliber : 5.56mm/.223 Rem. only
- Thread : 1/2-28 RH
- Installation : Crush Washer (included), Installation should be done by a qualified gunsmith.
* Do not use with any other muzzle attachment devices like sound suppressor. Please use the GAMMA 556 alone.